Ready to join our friendly family of professional house cleaners?
Our growing, locally-owned cleaning company seeks a dedicated full-time House Cleaning Technician. Ideal opportunity for the right person seeking a full-time, daytime schedule, at residences located around Fairfax County. This is a payroll employee position and not suitable for contractors at this time.
Make top pay, and you’ll never have to work nights or weekends! This type of physical work is healthy and active, which is a sharp contrast to the 9 to 5 office job. Don’t sit for a living, work for us and be active, get paid, and look and feel good!
Open Cleaning Tech Job.
Come join one of Fairfax County’s top-rated, local house cleaning companies, and take advantage of our great pay, benefits, and low-stress work environment!
We hire employees, not independent contractors like our competitors. We provide mileage reimbursement, paid training, all supplies including company shirts and apron, paid time off, health insurance with employer contribution, and more.
This type of physical work is healthy and active, which is a sharp contrast to the 9 to 5 office job. Don’t sit for a living, work for us and be active, get paid, and look and feel good! The job is moderate-to-high paced, and can vary based on the day’s scope of work, though you will have a mostly predictable schedule once you are assigned recurring houses. It is extremely satisfying to see your skill and speed improve week-to-week, and see the results of your hard work at the end of each job. Customer contact is limited; you will be interacting with an average of 3 clients a day.
What we are looking for:
- Your Own Transportation
- Pleasant and Positive Attitude
- High Energy
What we Offer:
- Great compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Options
- Tips and Bonus Pay
Clean Radiant Home Cleaning Services (RHCS) client locations according to the scheduled guidelines and cleaning requirements. Cleaning Technicians should ensure that he/she follows RHCS’s philosophy, cleaning method and procedure, policies, supplies and tools care and maintenance, safety & security procedures and all other company information provided in the employee handbook and other company training materials. The Cleaning Technician must be timely, have a positive attitude, and communicate well with management. Cleaning Technicians are required to have a valid driver’s license.
- COVID-19 vaccine and booster (and any future boosters if they become available and recommended for continued protection)
- High school Diploma or GED
- No state certification requirements
- Have successfully completed the Training course
- Must pass all pre-employment criminal background and reference checks
- 2+ years’ experience in housekeeping or residential cleaning preferred
- MUST be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license
- English literacy, both verbal and written
- This employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. This employee will be required to work at a moderate physical pace for the duration of his/her job hours hired for.
- Ability and interest in learning all aspects of the job.
- Ability and interest in serving customers and delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
All employees will wear masks, gloves, and shoe covers (provided by RHCS) during each cleaning.
- Are you fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19?
- House Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person