Are you Moving?
Moving into or out of a home is the mark of an exciting transition in life, but it can be a very stressful time. There’s so much to take care of, with everything from packing to decorating your new home and everything in between. One of the biggest pains of moving is cleaning your former or new house to prepare it for sale or the big move-in day.
Whether you’re moving into or out of a new home, Radiant Home Cleaning Services will take care of the mess for you! Radiant Home Cleaning offers move-in and move-out residential cleaning services in the Northern VA region. We believe that a cleaning company should not just simply “clean” a home or apartment, but offer a well-defined, trustworthy service that pays attention to the little details. We will thoroughly clean your new or old home with this approach to make your moving experience as smooth and worry-free as possible.
When scheduling a Move-In or Move-Out Cleaning on our booking form, select “One-Time” as the frequency, and fill out the details of the house on the booking form. Select “Premium Once” as an add-on if you would like to upgrade to our Premium Package.
If you’re moving out, it’s always a good idea to clean up your house or apartment, either to make it spotless for the new occupants or to ensure you get your security deposit back. It’s also important to clean the house if you are putting the home on the market and need it spotless for pictures and open houses. No matter the reason, your former home should be just as clean as when you moved in, if not more.
The cleaning experts at Radiant Home Cleaning Services can visit your current house before you move out to give it a General or Top-to-Bottom Deep Cleaning. We will make sure every nook and cranny gets cleaned so that the entire home looks flawless. You’re ready to start the next chapter in your life, and cleaning up your current home is the perfect way to ensure a new beginning.
How do I decide which cleaning I need?
Classic Move-Out Cleaning
- Do you have a tighter budget but need to satisfy the conditions of your sale or lease with a basic cleaning? ***
- Was your old home well maintained, with mild to moderate build up in the kitchen, bathrooms, and floors?
If yes to either of these, your needs will probably be met with a Classic Cleaning.
*** If you just need to satisfy the conditions of a sale or lease, we can provide a Classic Cleaning to fit your budget. However, if we recommend a Premium Cleaning based on the state of the home, we cannot guarantee the results of the cleaning if you opt for the General Cleaning.
Premium Move-Out Cleaning
- Are you preparing for Open Houses or a photo shoot?
- Was your old home rarely cleaned, with heavy build up in the kitchen (grease, crumbs, fingerprints, mold), bathrooms (soap scum, mold, hair/fur, fingerprints, etc.), and floors (bugs, shoe prints, splatters)?
- Beyond satisfying the conditions of your sale or lease, do you want to get a thorough cleaning performed for the new owners or tenants?
If yes to any of these, you will likely need a Deep Cleaning.
Moving into a home has the promise of a fresh start, a new beginning. However, there’s a lot to arrange before you move in, including cleaning and preparing your new home for new furniture and new occupants. In all the chaos of moving, you might not have time to make a trip out to the new house to prep it for the move-in.
Radiant Home Cleaning can take care of this for you! Our expert cleaning team will thoroughly clean your new house before you move in to make sure everything is in top condition for you and your family. Whether your new home is new or has been relatively well kept and needs a General Cleaning, or has been very “lived-in” and needs a thorough Top-to-Bottom Deep Cleaning, we can do it all.
How do I decide which cleaning I need?
Classic Move-In Cleaning
- Is your new home is newly constructed?
- Was your new home well maintained, with not much build up in the kitchen, bathrooms, and floors?
- Was the house clean, but after all the tours and inspections, you just need to clean it up one more time before you move in?
If yes to any of these, your needs will probably be met with a General Cleaning.
Premium Move-In Cleaning
- Is your new home older?
- Was your new home poorly maintained, with lots of build up in the kitchen (grease, crumbs, fingerprints, mold), bathrooms (soap scum, mold, hair/fur, fingerprints, etc.), and floors (bugs, shoe prints, splatters)?
- Did the previous owner or tenant skip getting a Move-Out cleaning performed?
If yes to any of these, you will likely need a Deep Cleaning
Move-In and Move-Out Scope of Work
We offer a thorough cleaning of your home in both our move-in and move-out house cleaning services to really make your new or old house shine. These scope-of-work checklists differ from our normal checklists because the home is assumed to be empty of furniture and unoccupied.
All Move-In or Move-Out Classic Package Cleanings will include the following:
- Dust Top-to-Bottom: every horizontal and vertical surface from ceilings to the floors, including fans, light fixtures, blinds, cabinets, baseboards, etc.
- Wipe Mirrors, Glass Doors
- Vacuum Inside All Cabinets, Closets/Shelves, and Drawers
- Dust and Wipe all Cabinet Doors
- In the Kitchen: Clean Sinks, Faucets, Countertops, Countertop Appliances, Backsplash, Stove Top, Ventilation hood, Inside of Microwave, Polish Fridge, Oven, and Dishwasher Doors
- In the Bathroom: Scrub, Sanitize, and De-odorize Shower/Bathtub, Shower head, Faucet, and Toilet
- Vacuum all Floors and Rugs
- Wet Mop Bare Floors
- Empty Trash Cans and replace liners
For an even deeper cleaning, we offer a Premium Move In/Out Cleaning. All Premium Package cleanings will include the scope of the Classic Package cleaning above, PLUS the following services:
- Vacuum Blinds and Window Frames
- Hand-wiping Light Fixtures (they will not be disassembled)
- Hand-wiping Baseboards
- Hand-wiping and polishing Cabinet doors
- Wipe Outlets
- Wipe Light Switch Plates
- Clean Inside Window Glass – anything accessible with a 2-step ladder.
- Hand-wiping Moldings & Woodwork, Windowsills, & Lock Ledges
- Hand-wiping Doors and Doorframes
Click Here for Detailed Move-In/Out Classic and Premium Package Checklists:
Get a Fresh Start with Radiant Home Cleaning Services!
Radiant Home Cleaning Services is a house cleaning company serving the DC, Maryland, and Virginia region. At Radiant Home Cleaning, we understand that your home is your sanctuary and your entire livelihood, and we are dedicated to keeping it that way! We strive to provide our customers with unparalleled customer service and we believe that open communication is the key to our success.
Many cleaning services only worry about providing a basic cleaning and getting the superficial stuff done. However, we know that there are smaller details in a house that really make living there feel like home. This is why we are proud to offer our “It’s the Little Things That Count” guarantee.
“It’s the Little Things that Count” Guarantee
Every time we clean your home, we will do “the little things” that most cleaning services miss. These small, seemingly insignificant details are sometimes the most important in maintaining a truly clean house. These include moving small plants, furniture, and appliances while cleaning, straightening pictures after dusting, dusting light fixtures and baseboards, dusting all reachable corners of the house, and more. In treating your home as we would our own, we can guarantee that the little things will be covered and you will be left with the cleanest house you have seen in a long time.
We use Legacy of Clean products, which are biodegradable and non-toxic. These products not only make your house shine but protect your family and the environment. You can find Material Safety Data Sheets for each of our products below:
If you’re moving into or out of a home and need a professional cleaning service, contact us today at 1-800-290-0107.