Your home is where you should be the most comfortable, and nobody wants to live in a home that isn’t as clean as it could be. However, more important things in life fill up your schedule, and over time, grime, grease, and dust build up around the house.
- Do you have cobwebs in the corner, or dust covering shelves so thickly that it’s a different color?
- Are your cabinets covered with greasy fingerprints, or your stove covered with splatters?
- Do you have grime in your tubs and showers?
- Is mold starting to grow between tiles, glass doors opaque with soap residue build-up?
- Do your pets shed incessantly and their hair covers your floors, couches, and rugs?
- Do you have young kids (enough said, right?)?
Besides all the obvious details, there are some parts of your house you just can’t reach or don’t have the time to carefully clean in your busy schedule – high bookshelves, intake vents, fan blades, picture frames, under lampshades, window blinds, dirty baseboards, and more! When your home needs a truly deep and thorough clean, it’s best to trust a professional cleaning service.
At Radiant Home Cleaning Services, performing a deep house cleaning doesn’t only mean wiping down surfaces and scrubbing sinks. We believe that the best residential cleaning services provide a thorough, well-defined experience and attend to the little details. We use a personalized approach in all of our cleaning services to make your home cleaner than you have imagined it could be.
When to purchase our Premium Cleaning Package
The first time your home is cleaned is incredibly important. Prior to beginning recurring service with us, we can provide your very first cleaning as a Premium Cleaning Package. This will bring your house to the best possible cleanliness level – and keeping it that way will be easy to accomplish once recurring services are started. This is especially important if your home hasn’t been cleaned before, or if the condition of the home is very “lived-in”.
Sometimes, a single, Premium Cleaning Package is enough to make your house as clean as you want or need. When would you need a one-time deep cleaning service?
- For an upcoming party you’re hosting or after a party you’ve hosted
- In preparation for a new baby – or after the baby has come! Focus on taking care of your new addition and YOURSELF – and let us take care of your home. After the first cleaning, sign up for our recurring service – we offer frequency discounts on weekly, biweekly, and monthly visits.
- In preparation for moving in or out of a home.
- To clean up after a big renovation project
- To get the home up to speed after 6-12 months of Recurring Economy Cleaning Package
- Simply to treat yourself to a spotless home!
At Radiant Home Cleaning Services, our cleaning experts can give your home a Premium Cleaning that will make every inch of your home shine. We know how to fight stubborn stains, make old surfaces look restored, and pay attention to the little details that truly matter. Whether you want one cleaning to prepare for a special event or just want a change in pace, trust us to get the job done right.
Can’t commit to recurring service but need to get your house up to speed every now and then?
Do you have recurring service with us and need a deep cleaning before or after a special occasion? Maybe you want to knock out your spring-cleaning in March or April or just want to spruce up your home at the end of the year.
You can call us for a deep cleaning as needed! Purchasing an occasional Premium Cleaning Package service is a great way to completely refresh your home every now and then.
Premium Cleaning Package Scope of Work
Our Premium Package includes all of our usual Classic Package services, plus some additional details that go the extra mile for a spotless home.
Our Classic Cleaning Package includes…
- Dust Top-to-Bottom: every horizontal and vertical surface from ceilings to the floors, including fans, light fixtures, blinds, cabinets, furniture, knick-knacks, picture frames, lamps, baseboards, etc.
- Change Bed sheets (1 bedroom included, additional bedrooms $5 each
- Polish Tables and other wood furniture surfaces
- Wipe Mirrors, Glass Doors, Glass-paneled tables and furniture
- In the Kitchen: Clean Sinks, Faucets, Countertops, Countertop Appliances, Backsplash, Stove Top, Ventilation hood, Inside of Microwave, Polish Fridge, Oven, and Dishwasher Doors
- In the Bathrooms: Scrub, Sanitize, and De-odorize Shower/Bathtub, Shower head, Faucet, and Toilet
- Vacuum Floors and Rugs
- Wet Mop Bare Floors
- Empty Trash Cans and replace liners
In addition to the Classic Package cleaning checklist listed above, our Premium Package also includes the following services:
- Vacuum Blinds and Window Frames
- Vacuum under Living Room Couch Cushions
- Hand-wiping Light Fixtures (they will not be disassembled)
- Hand-wiping Baseboards
- Hand-wiping and polishing Cabinet doors
- Wipe Outlets
- Wipe Light Switch Plates
- Clean Inside Window Glass – anything accessible with a 2-step ladder.
- Hand-wiping Moldings & Woodwork, Windowsills, & Lock Ledges
- Hand-wiping Doors and Door frames
Click here for detailed Premium Package Checklist:
Get a Fresh Start with Radiant Home Cleaning Services!
Radiant Home Cleaning Services is a house cleaning company serving the DC, Maryland, and Virginia region. At Radiant Home Cleaning, we understand that your home is your sanctuary and your entire livelihood, and we are dedicated to keeping it that way! We strive to provide our customers with unparalleled customer service and we believe that open communication is the key to our success.
“It’s the Little Things that Count” Guarantee
Every time we clean your home, we will do “the little things” that most cleaning services miss. These small, seemingly insignificant details are sometimes the most important in maintaining a truly clean house. These include moving small plants, furniture, and appliances while cleaning, straightening pictures after dusting, dusting light fixtures and baseboards, dusting all reachable corners of the house, and more. In treating your home as we would our own, we can guarantee that the little things will be covered and you will be left with the cleanest house you have seen in a long time.
We use Legacy of Clean products, which are biodegradable and non-toxic. These products not only make your house shine, but protect your family and the environment. You can find Material Safety Data Sheets for each of our products below:
If you need a deep house cleaning, contact us today at 1-800-290-0107, or book online!