Using our recurring residential cleaning services is a great way to make sure that your home stays clean on a regular basis. This can be especially helpful if you have a busy schedule and want to prevent dust, grime, and grease from building up. We offer once a week, twice a week, or monthly recurring cleaning services, and provide frequency discounts on each of them. We do not have contract services – you can cancel service at any time, for any reason.
Why get Recurring Cleaning?
Recurring cleaning is otherwise known as maintenance cleaning. Essentially, we are taking care of cleaning surfaces on a regular basis so that they don’t get overwhelmingly dirty.
What is the benefit of this type of regular cleaning?
- It preserves the quality of the materials, since build-up such as mold, hard water stains, food stains, and heavy dust can all start to wear down the surfaces of your home – chrome fixtures, granite countertops, tile showers, wooden trim, wood floors, etc.
- It saves you time from having to do it yourself – while we clean, you work or spend time with family. After all, time is money (or precious memories, which are priceless).
- Reduce allergies – constant removal of dust and other allergens can improve indoor air quality and help alleviate some allergy symptoms.
- Quick tip: if you get regular cleaning and you notice that dust builds up quickly or your allergies don’t improve, consider getting your ducts cleaned. House cleaning can only do so much if the source of dust and allergens is stored in the ducts.
- Prevent the growth of mold – the best way to deal with mold is to prevent it from growing in the first place. Good ventilation definitely helps, and regular cleaning with disinfectants keeps mold growth at bay. Keep in mind that once mold has a firm hold in a bathroom, it can be a headache to get rid of. Removal includes heavy duty scrubbing with strong cleaning chemicals, possible re-grouting of tile, replacement of shower curtains or door seals, and/or possible mold remediation on walls.
- Keep the home ready to host. If you like to have people over frequently, cleaning up before and after gets to be a huge inconvenience. Regular cleaning will ensure that your home is kept up to speed all the time, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Keep up with pets or small children. Pets accelerate the build up of dirt, grime, and dust. Have kids? Same thing, plus the added bonus of numerous tiny fingerprints on the stainless steel appliances, glass doors, and cabinets. Regular cleaning will keep up with the mess and give you peace of mind.
What kind of cleaning does this include?
- We have package cleaning options, or hourly options for custom scopes of work.
- We have add-on services, detailed here
Other great things about our recurring service:
- All scheduling can be done online, through your own secure personal account. However, we are always available by phone or email for your convenience.
- For added protection from germs and allergens, we provide the option to purchase your own Supply Kit, which we’ll use exclusively at your home.
- Payment is easy – simply add your credit or debit card to your secure account, and it will be charged automatically after each completed visit.
- We will send the same team to your home, within a fixed arrival window, on the same day of the week, every time.
- We reference and background check all employees, and they all speak English. We have a rigorous training program to ensure consistent cleaning skills across all employees. We pride ourselves in paying everyone a living wage (minimum $20/hour). You can use your online account to view the profiles of the cleaner/s assigned to your home.
- Need to change the schedule? Simply log in to your account and reschedule, or contact us by phone or email.
- After every visit, we follow up with you by email about the quality of the work. We hold our quality standards high, and our employees share our zeal for your satisfaction. Constant communication with you about our quality helps us to achieve our goals.
If you have trouble balancing work, family time, leisure, and household chores, allow us to make your life a little bit easier and save you time with our recurring cleaning. We love our customers and take care of their homes like our own. Let us take care of yours, so you have the time to focus on more important things.